1. What do you enjoy doing most?
Playing and... winning of course!
2. What do you love the most?
I love listening Master Formisa's stories.
3. What do you do in a difficult situation?
Ah! I don't spend much time to think about it. I run to face up to the problem.
4. Which friend do you identify with?
5. What don't you like?
I don't like when my plans don't work.
6. What would you do if you saw two little ants fighting in the school?
I'd defend the ant that's getting a spanking. Ow... I agree we must not fight, but it's impossible standing there and doing nothing!
7. Somebody finds you and starts talking a lot of dumb things, making you feel uncomfortable. He keeps making fun of you, and you feel bad. How do you react?
I get along with everybody and everybody likes me. However, if anybody bothers me I ask him to stop it right now, otherwise I beat him! After that, I apologyze and everything gets OK.
8. There's a rumor going around that a hideous animal is surrounding the anthill. What do you do?
I'm afraid of nothing! And listen! If anybody invents a story, I must see to believe!
9. A friend of yours invites you to stroll around the forest. However, the queen leaves a message saying the little ones must not go out without a supervising grown-up ant. Would you go strolling around anyway?
I go away in secret without nobody noticing it. 'Cause the forest is very interesting. There's a lot of things to see and there are many places to hide, play hide-and-seek, surf the leaves with Pildas...
10. An elderly ant needs some help. Do you offer to help him?
If he asks me politely, I do. I've ever carried many leaves for elder ants.
11. There's a rumor going around that the anteater is very near to the anthill. What do you do?
Yes... The anteater is very big and dangerous. But I'm not afraid of him anyway. When I grow up I'm gonna build a trap to get this troublemaker! You're gonna see it!
12. Master Formisa asks you to share a bag full of delicious little purple-fruits among your friends because there's a right amount to each one. Do you share the fruits in the right manner?
Do I have to share them? OK! I share them and charge cheaply for it. The one who makes the job has to earn more!
13. A friend of yours has told you a secret and asked you not to tell it to anyone. Can you keep it?
It depends on the secret. I guess I can tell it to my best friend.
14. A big party is about to happen! How do you take part in it?
I help to organize the whole party especially the foods and drinks.
15. What is your worst fault?
I'm very ambitious.
16. What's your big dream?
I dream of being the most popular ant of the anthill.